The Transfer Station Facility is located at 1150 3rd Avenue in Longview, WA. We accept recyclable materials, household hazardous waste, small quantity generator waste, and appliances from residences and business located in Cowlitz and Wahkiakum Counties.
Important note: Please have appropriate identification available, such as a valid driver’s license, utility bill, property tax statement, job bid, or building permit, and present to the inbound scale operator for household hazardous waste, tires, and appliance disposal.
Solid waste is not restricted to Cowlitz and Wahkiakum Counties and no identification is required for solid waste disposal.
- Residential Waste Disposal
- Residential Self-haul Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Residential Asbestos Disposal
- Business Waste Disposal
- Business Self-Haul Waste
- Small Quantity Generators
- Wet Vactor Waste
- Commercial Asbestos Disposal
- Curbside Residential Recycling
- Business Recycling
- Drop-off Recycling Sites throughout our service area
- Waste Oil & Antifreeze Recycling Sites throughout our service area
- Drop-off Recycling and Buy-Back Recycling Centers at our facility
- Wood and Brush at our facility
- Concrete Recycling at our facility
- Automobile Recycling at our facility
- List of Recyclable Materials