Hours of Operation
Waste Transfer Station, Drop-off Recycling Center, & Buy-back Recycling Center:
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m – 7 days a week*
Hazwaste Facility (Household Hazardous Waste):
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Tuesdays and Saturdays
Small Quantity Generators, Asbestos, & Wet Vactor Waste:
- By appointment only
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. – Monday through Friday
- The Business Office is closed on all major holidays (New Years Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- The Transfer Station is open for self-hauled waste, drop-off recycling, and buy-back recycling for limited hours during holidays. The facility is closed Christmas, New Years Day, and July 4th if it falls on a weekend. The facility closes at 12 noon on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and July 4th if it falls on a weekday. The facility is open on all other holidays.
- Waste collection and curbside recycling services are uninterrupted during holidays, except for Christmas and New Years Day. If your pick-up day falls on Christmas or New Years Day, then your garbage and recycling will be collected the following day for the remainder of the week.