Waste Transfer Station, Drop-off Recycling Center, & Buy-back Recycling Center:
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m – 7 days a week*
Hazwaste Facility (Household Hazardous Waste):
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Tuesdays and Saturdays
Small Quantity Generators, Asbestos, & Wet Vactor Waste:
- By appointment only
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. – Monday through Friday
- The Business Office is closed on all major holidays (New Years Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- The Transfer Station is open for self-hauled waste, drop-off recycling, and buy-back recycling for limited hours during holidays. The facility is closed Christmas Day, New Years Day, and July 4th–if it falls on a weekend. The facility closes at 12 noon on Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and July 4th–if it falls on a weekday. The facility is open on all other holidays.
- Waste collection and curbside recycling services are uninterrupted during holidays, except for Christmas Day and New Years Day. If Christmas Day or New Years Day fall on a weekday, there will be no pickup on the holiday and all garbage and recycling services will be moved one day forward from your regularly scheduled pickup for the remainder of the week. For example, if Christmas falls on a Wednesday, service for the rest of the week will be moved one day forward from the holiday. Customers with regularly scheduled Wednesday service will be picked up on Thursday. Customers with regularly scheduled Thursday service will be picked up on Friday. Customers with regularly scheduled Friday service will be picked up on Saturday. Monday and Tuesday fall prior to the holiday and will be picked up as regularly scheduled.